Network Engineer (m/w/d) remote/ Köln
- Name: Network Engineer (m/w/d) remote/ Köln
- Job ID: 20816
- Beschreibung: Für unseren Kunden in Köln suchen wir ab sofort einen Network Engineer (m/w/d) für die Dauer von 7 Monaten.
- The Network Product Engineer is responsible to define, advertise and ensure to deliver of sustainable, robust, and secured solutions. In close collaboration with Group Security, CTO and One Network Program, the Network Product Engineer will propose solutions at the right cost and bring business value to support the corporate business and lines of business strategies.
- The main activities include the following for his/her own area of responsibility:
- Contribute and support a medium to long term product evolution and continuous product improvement,
- Manage the advisory, selection, design, secure build & integration for the products in scope
- Need to have good knowledge in Network especially with Cisco/ACI, Vmware NSX-T for onprem or strong experience in Network public cloud (Vwan, transit Gateway…)
- In both case, NetDevOps approach is mandatory.
- Mastering TerraForm, ansible, Git are key and python will be a plus.
- Leadership – Exhibits strong results orientation, change leadership, adaptability, and the ability to drive collaborative behavior
- Communication skills – Exhibits strong skills in listening, spoken and written communication, collaboration, and the ability to work in a global team. Network Products Engineer are expected to have the ability to understand and discuss with both senior managers and IT, and explain in clear language complicated architectural concepts and strategies
- Openness and reaching out – Strong human relationship skills, exhibit curiosity and can see opportunities in situations, not just problems
- International profile – A proven ability to work effectively in an international environment. In addition, exhibits a strong proficiency in English
CV bitte in englisch.
- Ort: remote/ Köln
- Skills: IT
- Beginn: ab sofort
- Dauer: 30.12.2022